Farewell DML- one last remaining part for sale

From: akm (akm@cinenet.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 11:24:28 EDT

Turned in my R/T last Thrusday. It felt like my dog died or something. I'll
miss it but if it can't tow then it's got to go. I must say even though I am
a blue oval fan that no other truck out there on the market can even come
close to an R/T. That behemoth Lightning is just too damn big, expensive and
don't even have an extra cab. But at least it can tow! If DC will fix the
design and come out with an R/T that can tow in the future I'll be back. In
the mean time I'll use my friend's Ram to tow. Those of you in the LA area
if you see some guy in a white Cobra or gray 2 tone GT giving you the thumbs
up, that's me so don't flip me off!

Those of you looking to buy a used R/T should see them in the lots soon.
They are going to dealers' auctions and should show up on the used lots
soon. Look out for an Amethyst CC with a very small door ding on the
driver's door near the door handle. That one was mine and I took real good
care of it (synthetics throughout and I left MSD wires\autolite plugs).

One last thing, I have an Edelbrock chrome air cleaner with a 10"x2.75 K&N
for sale. Comes cleaned/oiled with S-bolt and extra paper element. It'll fit
with no interference. $20 plus shipping so please email me privately.

AKM
'98 Dakota R/T (bye, bye)
'89 Mustang GT (347,Vortech S-trim, intercooler, Griggs GR-40, ...)
'94 Mustang Cobra