Re: Heatshield Warning

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 11:49:18 EDT

>Hey guys,
>
>Thanks for all the ideas and "homemade recipes" (none of them explode, do
>they? :-P ), I doublechecked and the marks are indeed on the outside of the

actually this is a good question.. I was concerned seeing ammonia and
Chlorox in the same sentence... but that message referred to the laundry
detergent.... which is ok.. even color safe bleach is ok.. but:

NEVER MIX AMMONIA WITH CHLORINE BLEACH!!!!!!!

you get a violent chemical reaction that releases lots and lots of poison
gas!

we now return you to your regularly scheduled program..

Gary Shook
Penrose, CO