Re: 5.2L Vs. 4.7L Question

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 15:31:36 EDT

        As far as jeeps go, I knew a guy who had a large V8 in a wrangler,
a 350 or something I believe that overtime actually like warped the frame
of the jeep because it couldn't handle the power structurally. <

A friend of a friend of mine has a 70's CJ-5 with a built 350 in it.
blower, juice, the whole 9 yards. it runs low 9s reliably, and has for
years. So it can be done. And no, I don't know if he shored up the frame
prior to this.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."