Funny AOL (NO dak content at all)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 01:53:27 EDT

Hello. I love aol (TONS of sarcasm)
somehow. Somebody got my password. Went online and sent a lotta spam. So.
I try to give them the last 4 digits of my credit card # and it's ALL wrong.
Call up visa. THEY conference call AOL, and aol makes me delete my old SN and
then make a new one. So. I'm now "dester223" instead of "dester243"

just to let every1 know.
-Dester (very annoyed)

PS. Yes. I lost a lot of much needed E-mails which i can't get back.
Also can't update my buddy list since i can't Load up the old one. Great to
be me....