Re: Funny AOL (NO dak content at all)

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 21:18:57 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/99 8:47:27 AM EST, Hemipower@aol.com writes:

> Did you guys respond to an e-mail claiming to be from aol requesting
> your SN and password?

No, I think mine was one of those "hey, whats up?" ones that lead to a
password stealer. I often put that on my personal emails. I probably was in
DML mode...ya know going through them at high speed, and opened it. Dont
remember much else.
I know that I wasnt online that night, because we were haveing alot of bad T
storms, lost cable and electricity for a while. I pay close attention now.
LOL sucks anyway, when I get my new computer, I'going to erols. Cuts
payments in half!
Boog