Re: 99 V8 Auto question

From: Will (will@cyber-strength.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 14:34:23 EDT

Hi Trevor

I have a 99 V8 auto Dak aswell and I have noticed the cruise does lag behind
somewhat but nowhere near to the point of what you have described. At worst it
falls behind and then downshifts to 3rd. Thats All. You would think it wouldnt
even have to downshift with the amount of torque the engine is making at 60mph.

Will