Re: end of MTBE

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 14:48:06 EDT

Yep, California is already dropping it. Unfortunately it MTBE will
still be used until 2002... No quick solution for other fuels I guess.

Sam

http://partners.nytimes.com/library/national/science/072799sci-epa-gasoline.html?Partner=HMCNewsRefIartners.nytimes.com/library/national/science/072799sci-epa-gasoline.html?Partner=HMCNewsRefId=ZOPjxYEutttnwFwK