87-90 Dakota Owner's

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sat May 08 1999 - 16:56:43 EDT

Hey everyone:

When up at Chrysler's at Carlisle I got some info from the guys at AAR
Fiberglass products. They had a sweet looking hood for 91-96 and it was
well made, so I asked when one would be available for 87-90, and he told me
by the end of the year. Well, I gave them a call and he told me hopefully
by fall they will be ready, so I asked a price ---- $399. Don't seem bad to
me, so then I asked what if I get you a couple of orders. If we can get 10
hoods ordered, the price becomes $300, so if you are interested, start
saving those pennies.

Also they will have Light bars, (like on the back of the Shelby Dak's) for
sale also.

Just thought I'd pass on the info

Later

Scott Miller