RE: Re: Maryland meet:

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 13:19:42 EDT

At 07:40 AM 7/28/99 , you wrote:
>Emissions suck! I don't understand why they have made everything illegal to
>do, can't do this can't do that. I actually had a cop tell me that I
>couldn't put an exhaust system on my truck because it would break some sound
>law.
>
>There is a way to get it to be exempt from Emissions, but I haven't a clue
>how you would go about doing it. If you find a way, let me know!

You answered your own question, they "made everything illegal" because
emissions suck. Wanna be able to do what ever you please without regard for
the environment or your fellow man? I hear Mexico City is nice this time of
year. On good days you can actually stay outdoors for a few minutes without
choking or becoming ill. Personally, I hope you never find what you're
looking for. I don't mean to be harsh but some of us actually care about
the air we breathe.
Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Woodstock--