RE: Re: Maryland meet:

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 13:43:37 EDT

Well put Mike. One other thing to consider...

When you see that old dilapidated car driving down the road spewing black
smoke all over the place...just think what it would be like with hundreds
or thousands of cars just like that in your town.

During the late 70's up to the mid 80's, YES, emissions controls sucked
massive horsepower away from the engines but with the advent of the
"Computer Controlled" emissions and engine management systems, that is now
a thing of the past.

- Bernd