Re: Vinyl Striping..

From: Brian Duncan (brian@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 13:28:46 EDT

Just a thought...

My sister-in-law works for a "Sign and Banner" shop. They make banners
and signs for various companies from small banners to large billboard
size signs. They also do vehicles stripes and designs in any design you
want. If you check around locally, maybe you can find one of these shops
and get them to quote you a price. I haven't checked, but it could be
cheaper this way.

--
Brian D.
     (_____