RE: Re: Maryland meet:

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 14:08:57 EDT

I have never been accused of being an environmentalist (never will either!),
but we all know that smog laws are not about "clean air". They are about
"smog credits" for corporations (at least in CA).

BTW-They have found writings from indian tribes in the LA valley and in
Mexico describing a "yellow haze" that hung over the area. This was Wayyyyy
before the advent of our (as Al Gore would say) "evil automobiles".

John McKinney