Re: hyper white head lights????

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 14:38:56 EDT

<< You didn't happen to touch the glass of the bulbs with your hands while
 installing them, did you? The oil from your hands boils on the glass of the
 bulb and kills them. Gotta hold them with some type of oil-free cloth.

Yes I am aware of this. I was very careful not to touch the bulbs either
time, and 2 of the 3 still went out. I will stick with the normal
colored/wattage 9004 from now on. I added the higher wattage bulbs hoping for
increase light/visibility on the road. Well now, I am adding a pair of Hella
500 6" Round driving lights to help out the poor stock system.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6