Re: Dak troubles

From: Mark340@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 16:58:03 EDT

I also had a 94 v6 and had the timing chain replacement around 45000 miles.
After about 65,000 miles it started making that terrible noise again. It
always seemed to have a miss on idle that never went away. After 110,000
miles I finally traded her in on a v8 Dakota that I love very much. Would
never buy a 6 cy again! So be prepared to have the timing chain go bad once
again. I have a friend who also had to replaced his t-chain and it's back at
making the noise again.

Mark