Re: want to lower my dak.

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 13:56:56 EDT

when you lower the back the front comes up a little bit anyway. 3" drop aft
and stock front would leave the front too high. Stick with your original 1"F
and 2"R plan. With that slight a drop you shouldn't have any problems or
have to change any other hardware. An alignment afterwards is recommended.
Dr. Pat