Re: EBAY's selling people now!!

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 18:35:05 EDT

Man, I missed it, does anyone have the picture saved so I can see this!
It sounds hillarious by the responses!!
The item you requested (138277430) is invalid or no longer in our
database. Please check the number and try again. If
this message persists, the item has expired and is no longer available.

Eric