subject line

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 23:05:45 EDT

"Subject: Re: DML: Re: Maryland meet:

    PLEASE STOP USING THIS POST UNLESS IT CONCERNS The Maryland meet..
            Ted O."

-What Ted is so eloquently trying to say is "Please change the subject
line on your reply to accurately reflect the content of your post. This
enables future archive users to accurately retrieve the post, and allows
us digest users to scan down past the post if it is not a topic we
choose to read."
  I've been itching to say something lately myself, but thought I might
just be over-reacting, but pollution belching buses has no correlation
to the Maryland meet.
  Thanks Ted.
Patrick