Re:big assed injectors....Gregs 340

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 23:14:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/99 6:03:44 PM EST, tmfu@home.com writes:

> Actually I was considering going MPI and dump the top-end. But I'm gonna
> need some big-assed injectors to keep it happy....

Dude, that is the way to go! There was this co. up at Carlisle that had a
whole 340 intake setting there, TB, fuek rails, and everything. Didnt get
any prices, but the Co. is called Rance Performance FI. You probably have
heard of them. It looked sweet!
I read an article in MP Muscle about converting a 426 to FI. THey put it
back in the car (Dart I think) and it blew the tranny on the first run..over
1000 HP!
Boog