Re: MP Cam/Rockers @ track

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 20:37:01 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/99 3:52:01 PM EST, tigers@bserv.com writes:

> Boog, I ran a 16.011 @ 84.07 letting the tranny shift by itself.
> On the 2-3 shift, the rpms dropped to about 3000 rpm and seemed
> to bog down there??? I also did a run without the air cleaner
> and did not get any significant e.t. gain although there was
> a .5 mph gain at the trap.

You didnt keep your foot down. I hate it but I have to fight the reaction
too. Just keep it floored, You picked up mph, that tells ya that you had
more HP working for ya. Keep experimenting, you may find better runs in the
future. Hey the slowest I ran doing this is 15.99...I know you...in a 4x2
can do better I have never manually shifted.
Boog

And I agree with ya on the street thing, man I love these things!