RE: emission laws and stupid crap!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 22:05:50 EDT

Bahahahahaha.....I LOVE IT!!!

In the words of Denis Leary.....

You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado
convertible, hot pink with whaleskin hub caps and all leather cow interior
and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights, yeah! And I'm gonna drive
around in that baby at 115mph getting one mile per gallon, sucking down
quarter pounder cheese burgers from McDonald's in the old-fashioned
non-biodegradable styrofoam containers and when I'm done sucking down those
grease ball burgers, I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag and then
I'm gonna toss the styrofoam container right out the side and there ain't a
God damned thing anybody can do about it. YOu know why? Because we got the
bombs, that's why.

Two words. Nuclear fucking weapons, okay?! Russia, Germany, Romania - they
can have all the Democracy they want. They can have a big democracy
cake-walk right through the middle of Tiananmen square and it won't make a
lick of difference because we've got the bombs, okay?! John Wayne's not
dead - he's frozen. And as soon as we find the cure for cancer we're gonna
thaw out the duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? Have
you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiple that by 15-million times, that's
how pissed off the Duke's gonna be. I'm gonna get the Duke and John
Cassavetes...
and Lee Marvin
and Sam Pekinpah
And a case of Whiskey and drive down to Texas...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ