Re: Subwoofer and Amp Q's

From: SpikeNuts@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 01:10:00 EDT

hey....not too sure about the box and all that...but if anything...you can
definitely have a box made by a stereo shop that'll fit...dimensions don't
matter as much as airspace...anything can be done pretty much...if you have
the money they'll make it fit...order a <A
HREF="http://www.crutchfield.com">crutchfield</A> catalog and check out the
MTX thunderforms and the Q-logic boxes...they make them so it hardly even
looks like there's a speaker...looks like OEM equipment...not sure how the
dakota ones are...but they have ones that use the jack storage space..some
are under the seat...all depends....and that amp will definitely be
enough...although, i like rockford...but go to <A
HREF="http://www.carmedia1.com">Carmedia1</A> and check out the stuff
there...REAL cheap..they don't sell rockford, but tons of other great
companies, JL audio, Crossfire(my favorite amps), Phoenix Gold, Soundstream
(my favorite subs), Image Dynamics(i think)...lots of high end stuff...dirty
cheap...most stuff is like $100 cheaper than you'd find ANYWHERE
else...anyways...that's all i have to say...good luck..any other
question....shoot...cya later
Jeff