Re: emission laws and stupid crap!

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 10:01:06 EDT

>> About 7 years ago, when the whole R-12 "issue" came about, there was an
>> article that described the MAIN reason for the banning of R-12.
>>
>> Not because of the Ozone depletion, but rather to prevent some of those
>> drug junkies from making Cocaine and/or Crack Cocaine. (R-12 is
>> used as a
>> coolant in the process.) How they do it...well, I'm no drug lord
>> or junkie
>> so I really don't care.
other things can be used for this... I think the Patent conspiracy theory
holds more weight...

>> The environmentalists are the ones that have been giving most of the
>> companies a hard time. So I just have a few things to say about them:
>>
>> (1) I wear Leather...Boots, Jackets, and Love it on my recliner
do you know how many nahauga's gave their life for that recliner? :-)

>> (2) Beef...The ONLY real meat!
PETA has a new ad campaign where they try to link eating beef with decreased
sexual prowess... if you believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell
you, too...

>> (3) Don't club baby seals with wooden bats (Use aluminum...it's
>> cheaper and more effective)
Why club them at all, they're not that fast... just skin them alive!

>> (4) Don't throw your cans into a lake...fill'em up with water so they'll
>> sink to the bottom
I prefer to throw them onto the surface and then shoot them full of holes
until they sink... :-)

>> (5) Don't like my smoking...Don't breathe
if you don't smoke near me, then I won't fart near you....

>> Later Y'all
>>
>> (Ducking like hell now) ;)
>
>Gonna piss off the environazi's you gotta do it right...
>
>In the words of Denis Leary.....
>

>You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado
>convertible, hot pink with whaleskin hub caps and all leather cow interior
>and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights, yeah! And I'm gonna drive
>around in that baby at 115mph getting one mile per gallon, sucking down
>quarter pounder cheese burgers from McDonald's in the old-fashioned
>non-biodegradable styrofoam containers and when I'm done sucking down those
>grease ball burgers, I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag and
then
>I'm gonna toss the styrofoam container right out the side and there ain't a
>God damned thing anybody can do about it. YOu know why? Because we got the
>bombs, that's why.
>
>Two words. Nuclear fucking weapons, okay?! Russia, Germany, Romania - they
>can have all the Democracy they want. They can have a big democracy
>cake-walk right through the middle of Tiananmen square and it won't make a
>lick of difference because we've got the bombs, okay?! John Wayne's not
>dead - he's frozen. And as soon as we find the cure for cancer we're gonna
>thaw out the duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? Have
>you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiple that by 15-million times,
that's
>how pissed off the Duke's gonna be. I'm gonna get the Duke and John
>Cassavetes...
>and Lee Marvin
>and Sam Pekinpah
>And a case of Whiskey and drive down to Texas...

You know, you really are an asshole.... (but you're probably proud of it)