Re: Just Removed Muffler: I like it

From: Derek Brooks (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 15:23:07 EDT

i did this to my rt no problems and dont beleive their will be any because
of it eather since i have done this to many of my trucks over the
years,however the ticket thing might be more of a problem wher you are at
than wher i am since about 75%of the trucks around here have things like
this done to them and wher in the mid west corn growing area and they just
have always done stuff like this around here.