Re: Attn:Eric Kurtz

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 22:23:24 EDT

Car & Driver had an article on the Plymoth Pronto Cruiser a couple of
issues back this might be what you are seeing. The one they had is ready
for production and will be out at the end of summer or fall. It's and
under 20K car so it's competing in the compact catagory but from what I
saw and read it has alot of room in it. You can get it with a stick or
the autostick. The interior is way cool with brushed aluminum touches.
My wife already wants one over the minivan she wanted.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport