RE: any 1 tried a procharger?

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 22:19:45 EDT

The ProCharger SC is supposed to be great. StarCoach is the company that is
building the SP 360 Durango's and they have stooped using the KennyBell
units because they have had too many warranty problems with them. So guess
who they went with.... ProCharger and know the SP 360 is no longer 360HP
its 380-400. They have been very happy with the unit and it being
innercooled adds to the live, reliability, and HP of the unit.

StarCoach can be reached at www.starcoach.com.

John.