Re: Olds w/Mopar Performance Stickers

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 01 1999 - 22:06:35 EDT

  k85go76@erols.com
writes:

<< Hey guys: I know the Dak content is limited , but I just saw a portion
of
  the Prolong Super Lube NorthWest Nationals (in Seattle) on ESPN a while
ago.
  Saw something strange. A late model ProStock Olds Cutlass driven by John
  Nobile....festooned with Mopar Performance stickers..big one across the
top
  of the windshield and on the rear quarter panels I believe. Could this
guy
  be running a Mopar engine under the GM body?....or does he just own a DAK
  and wants the world to know? Your guess??

  Bob

I'll be running an Olds G-Body mailing list sticker on my Dak! I wanna put
my DAK mailing sticker on there too just as soon as I get mine that I
ordered what seems like years ago! ATTN: John Steiger!!! Where's my
sticker!?

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey