Olds w/Mopar Performance Stickers

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Sun Aug 01 1999 - 18:13:54 EDT

Hey guys: I know the Dak content is limited , but I just saw a portion of
the Prolong Super Lube NorthWest Nationals (in Seattle) on ESPN a while ago.
Saw something strange. A late model ProStock Olds Cutlass driven by John
Nobile....festooned with Mopar Performance stickers..big one across the top
of the windshield and on the rear quarter panels I believe. Could this guy
be running a Mopar engine under the GM body?....or does he just own a DAK
and wants the world to know? Your guess??

Bob