Re: Cam / Rockers FINISHED!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 01:03:41 EDT

What all is involved? i bet the belt would have to be removed...
couple pulles taken off? timing belt taken off??
How much is a performance cam? I'm leery of it because people tell me it
screws with the computer
-Dester

<< The install of the cam from start to bolting on the valve covers took
 just over 3 hours!
 This was minus the rockers, valve springs.. different day.

 For those who are leery to cam swap.. it is easier than the TransGo...
 believe me!

 The difference was incredible and a hard pull with no drop off in power
 until about 5800.. fighting the intake for air.

 Ready for the track!.. Will keep posted..
 ERiC... '99 R/T RC Truck with a bad attitude. (Finally) >>