Re: Calling all Auto Trans Geeks

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 18:19:17 EDT

This brings up an interesting point. I am about due for the trans. service
as well, but I am thinking of doing this myself. Since I have never done a
tranny before I turn to the knowledge of the DML. Is this something I can do
myself, or should I spend the 80 or so bucks to let someone else do it.
Also, a step by step guide of exactly what to do will help dramatically. I
am not mechanically inclined, however, thanks to the DML, I am learning.
Thanks in advance for any/all help.

Russ
97 318 4X4 CC