Re: Auto Trans RE RE---Was GEEK

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 23:06:30 EDT

 YES---INSTALL A DRAIN PLUG while the tranny pan is off---saves a lot of
time and MESS the next time for fluid change. About all auto parts retailers
have them--for less than $10.00 . Do ask as to where to install on the
pan--it will make a difference, any tranny shop should be able to help, if
you ask.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green