Re: I WON an AWARD!!! (long sort of)

From: Derek Brooks (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 18:41:42 EDT

i went to miner corndaze yesterday (minier illinois)first i had to get them
to put me in mini truck they wanted to put me in fullsize like last year.
anyhow after all was said and done me and the only other dak in the combined
stock and modifid class took two of the three trophies beating the chevys
/and imports for some reason their was no fords! mine was stock the other
guy is from town and i see him at the cruse nights all the time his is very
modified also the kiwi six cilinder from the magazines was their it is the
third show i have run into him in a row he now has it supercharged and
airbags on it so he can drop it to the ground
he took first in class agenst the fullsize 2wd only doge in his class if
anyone is interested the town has a web sight they post the results on it is
www.minier.com you will heve to look under corn daze to get to it their is
pictures from the last two years in their i dont know when this years will
be posted but i know they took pictures of both daks and it looks like they
post the top threes pictures so mine might be in their it is the purple rt.