Re: whipple supercharger

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 19:51:53 EDT

BlKV8Dkota@aol.com writes:

> Does anyone know if whipple makes a supercharger for a 98 318 and how much
it

> is? Or is they have a website and what is its address?
>
> Josh

    Yes they do.. I called one of thier distrubitors ( do a search on
whipple) and after about a week they called me back, said they had a kit for
the 318 and it was well over $4000.00.
    It's different from the Paxton, Vortech, powerdyne , Twin screw something
or other. Go to this site http://www.motorsportsdigest.com/index.html and
you'll see a comparision of the different styles. Did you see the group buy
the RT guys had ? $2100,shipping included for the 6 psi Powerdyne. Works
great..
        Happy hunting, Ted O.