RE: New Jersey DML'ers why don't we unite? This Sunday

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 23:09:26 EDT

> To all those in New Jersey why can't Jersey show those people in Texas
> that we know how to unite. This Sunday Everybody meet at Stewarts in
> Rahway or We can meet at my house in Howell and have a BBQ and then
> cruise Seaside. Whoever is down for this e-mail me privately. Let's show
> the Ny'ers that Nj had a big meet also.

Can't bitch at me.... I was there with my R/C car... Since I decided to pull
it out of storage, and been bitten by the R/C bug AGAIN! I'm got a Dakota
(actually it's a Ram) Lexan body to put on it.. Gonna get my R/T one way or
another!! Talked to one of the guys over at RoadRunners and he's is going to
try and make decals(IN BLACK) in 1/10 scale for me. The truck is going to be
Solar Yellow and is going to have TONKA on the rear quarters as well as the
standard Dakota decals. And YES I'm down for a BBQ!!

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
99 R/T R/C (work in progress)
Rahway NJ