RE: RE: eRam Preliminary stats

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 22:51:14 EDT

It takes about 20 minutes from start to finish (about 30 if you cover all of
the wires with plastic looms and tuck them away nicely). The instructions
are excellent and very detailed...including pictures with ideas on how/where
to mount the microswitch. If you need more information that what is
included, Mark Kiborts phone number is listed in the manual and he is very
willing to help.

Yes, I had to modify my intake tube. I had to cut about 5" off to fit the
Dual eRam setup. (Only about 3" for a single eRam.) Otherwise, it looks
good and works good. (I'm very happy with it.)

I'll be out in Houston in September for some official runs to verify that
everything is working. If someone knows of a Dyno shop close to Austin,
please let me know. I want to get some dyno runs as well.

- Bernd