AWARD--RE RE

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 23:24:21 EDT

 Congrats Derek

 Yeah I know what you mean about getting judged against vehicles that a
person can get parts for all the way back into the 50's. I have an older 2nd
gen DAK--just try to get cool parts for it. I have to generally either make
custom parts or find a cool piece that I like and make it to work. Yeah
there's the usual run of the mill aftermarket pieces for the newer DAKs, but
to get an older DODGE to be up to date with such things as bumper covers,air
dams, body cladding or even a simple thing as finding a ram/ cowl hood for
my truck is a headache. I guess I'll keep looking--and any award I receive I
know I deserved it--what with all the hard work I put into it just to be
up-to-date and trying to beat all the Chevys.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green