My Zaino Deal / RT/ Durango / HELP.

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 12:16:15 EDT

I would like to extend my Zaino deal to the RT and Durango groups. How can I do this? What are their addresses? Can I just leave them a message, or do I have to become a member? Can someone foward the Zaino deal to them? They would just have to put "Zaino Deal" in the subject line, and tell me which list they are on. My email address is davolj@olympus.com. I now have 11 confirmed orders and about 6 in the works. I need another 19 before I place the order. Please help.

Thanks,
Joe