RE: New at this.

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 13:48:03 EDT

Two options: 1) Body Lift-My personal opinion is they are more trouble than
they are worth. Lot's of repositioning of fans, shift linkage, steering
column angles, and other misc. things that are sure to cause problems as
time goes on (my experience). The good thing is they're cheap ($150).

2) Suspension lift-The only company to make a kit for '94's is Trailmaster.
It's a 4" kit that is defintely more difficult to install (requires some
torch-cutting/welding I believe), and wheels with a different offset if
you'll be using larger tires, which I assume you will. This kit is not
cheap ($1100-1200), but have heard good things about it. This is a better
choice if you go off-road often and do anything remotely difficult. This
price of the kit and wheels is something to consider though.

John M
98 4X4 V8