RE: RE: New at this.

From: Mooberry, J (j.mooberry@lmco.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 14:52:58 EDT

>2) Suspension lift-The only company to make a kit for '94's is Trailmaster.
>It's a 4" kit that is defintely more difficult to install (requires some
>torch-cutting/welding I believe)

problem here, torch-cutting/welding skills nonexistent. so would have to
have it installed. how much do you think it would cost to get done?
probably alot.

> This price of the kit and wheels is something to consider though.

definitely. but the long wheelbase/small tire effect and low clearance is
starting to piss me off alot. anybody out there with a lifted dakota have
advice?

>John M
>98 4X4 V8

Thanks