Re: F&B TB pics???(Frank)

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 15:03:40 EDT

Frank,
I remember a while back you offered us Magnum V6ers a special for $90, for I
think the Stage 1 TB. Any idea if this is still good?? I think I am finally
ready for one. How long is it from time of order to the time it arrives at my
door would be?? I understand the long process and all, but I was originally
going to test one of the 'prototype' V6 TBs about 10-11 months ago, and was
just curious since I would like to order(and pay!!) for one, what the wait
time is??? How does the ordering work for $90? Can I just write you a check,
you send me a Stage 1 V6 TB, and then I send you my core; will that work? My
Dak is a daily driver and cannot be down for any length of time, other than
installing the TB. Thanks alot!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6