RE: F&B TB pics???

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 15:19:54 EDT

Frank,

Thanks for the response,

Since you've been working with aftermarket vendors, two questions:

(1) Can you supply us with a list of vendors that support your TB and who
approve its usage with their products?
(2) Since the DML buy requires long wait times, can we buy your TB through
the aftermarket vendors and receive them a little bit faster?

Thanks,

Bernd