Pre-Transgo install

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 16:12:04 EDT

Here are some of my transgo install questions. Any respones will be greatly
appreciated!

1) First in regards to page 8 step 3 in installing the Rear Servo it says
this is a job for a professional trans. mechanic and sounds optional,
has anyone installed this or not?

2) I would also like to know about any snags you might have run into, maybe
something that wasen't covered in the manual or video, also just anything
that would have been more helpful, tips, tricks, etc. that you would have
liked to have known before going into the install?

3) I have read on some posts in the past about getting something torqued to
the proper spec with an inch/lb. torque wrench, yet I read nothing in the
manual or in the video that says anything at all about torque specs. Anyone
know anything about this?

4) Anybody install the Shift Command feature? Pro's Con's?

5) I'm also going to install a B&M drain plug, since I have never had the
pan off, where would be a good safe place to install this plug so as not to
interfer with anything?

6) Is it necessary to jack up all four corners of the truck? Where should I
place the jack stands?

7) How long on average does the install take? How much time is actually
spent under the truck?

8) Has anyone who has done this install ever seen a valve body before, much
less had the tranny pan off? Cause that's pretty much where I stand and
could use some words of encouragement!!!

9) How many quarts of tranny fluid will I need once done?

Thanks!
Jason
98 SLT+ CC Auto 4X4 318 3.92 31X10.5 tires