Re:Thanks Duff

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 20:37:30 EDT

Duff,
Thanks for the kind words below... Yes we (obviously) are not a buisiness as
such...But we did bite off an interesting bit to chew! We're not going away
anyhow, and we hope to have some more projects to talk about in the future.
I like Mopars. I like it when Mopars are the fastest thing on the road.
Thats most of my motivation in making the TB offering, seriously! Didnt read
any griping posts, but I can relate... I hate waiting for my parts. Sorry
about the delays, my tails between my legs...
Bruce (the B of F&B) Note: new email (going to finally bag aol) Send
private posts to : Blbridges@home.com
98 Dakota R/T CC w/mods
74 Jensen Interceptor w/mods
72 Barracuda w/mods
65 Barracuda Commando stock
65 Barracuda formula S rusting away
67 Ford Cortina GT w/mods

<< I think folks need to cut a little slack here and think about what they