Day Job was: Re: F&B TB pics???

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 20:48:21 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/99 1:03:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<<
 No problems or flames here....just one point:

 In Franks latest email, he stated: "For our customers and the vendors we
 are working with (non DML), we only deal with new TB's (no exchange).
 " This tells me that it is NOT a non-profit anymore. You had quoted an
 old email. >>

One can always Dream....
Actually, we havent made a dime on those guys (but we gave away a whole lot
of TBs...) Its all speculation right now. They did provide some dyno work
though, We are hoping something is going to shake eventually, but its a cut
throat buisiness. Im not quitting my day job...
Bruce