Wait just a minute: or a week or two...

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 20:52:40 EDT

Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG writes:

<< Bernd,

 The TB's are currently being tested and need to work with your standard
 Mopar Performance products (headers, air cleaners, computers, etc.). Can't
 discuss contracts that are currently in process of negotiations. As far as
 getting one sooner. Ordering a Stage I based on a new core we can send it
 out within a couple of days. If you want to return your core, then there is
 a wait time. We do these in batches of 100, all used cores that we have at
 that time are included. Unfortunately, I only have about 15 used to my name.
 Usually 5 in my possession. This means that for every 100, only 5 used get
 machined (hence the wait time). Our most expensive new core TB with all
 sensors for the DML still costs less then the other options available.......

    Frank >>
SNIP>Ordering a Stage I based on a new core we can send it
 out within a couple of days.<SNIP OOhhh... Dont ask Frank these things...
Please multiply that number by 3... If you catch us just right Frank should
be correct, but right now Id bet more on a week - 2 weeks for new core TBs
only!
Thanks,
Bruce... gotta keep up on my mail