DML RE: Throttle Body

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 22:39:04 EDT

Frank,

I do understand the cost and process of creating a product. What I don't
understand is that we DID gather as many people as we could on the V6 deal
and that you couldn't come through with just 15. The extra 5 could have
been "written off" in replacement for getting your product to the people who
want it. There ARE losses with advertisements and special deals that you
more than make up for in the end.

You had also stated that you have a contact that can get you TB's at a lower
cost (and in large quantities) than what most of us could do at the
dealerships. Where are those?? If you don't understand the process of
purchasing product and reselling it at a higher cost, than you're definitely
in the wrong business.

Tony does it, Jules does it, you can do it also if you choose to.

I'm posting this to the DML as a final request for the 20 that you need. If
this doesn't happen, that's just part of the "cut throat business" that your
in.

Hey DML'ers, what do you say....let's try this one more time...We need 20
people for a group TB buy from Frank. Who's IN. (Regardless of my
comments, i'm still willing to give Franks TB's a try.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm