Re: Street Scene Mirrors for sale

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 22:39:11 EDT

Have you bought the ones from the Shelby Durango yet? I was wondering
who you were getting them from. I have a set on my Durango from
Stillwater Enterprises (the supplier for Performance West Shelbys) that
are ostensibly the ones from the Shelby, but a guy from RaceTruck Trends
was very upset that I had them, they're supposed to be exclusive the
Performance West Shelbys. Please e-mail me privately, if you prefer, at
shadowcatcher@home.com
or just reply to the list, and let me know. I'm just kinda curious.
Take a look at this pic, and also let me know if the mirror is the same
as you are looking at.
http://members.tripod.com/shadowtint/newmirrors.JPG
Thanks in advance,
Skip Middleton