Re: DMLer who wanted the MTX 2150x white amp.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 23:29:26 EDT

I'm confused at what you're trying to get at. Yes, your truck did come with
a factory radio, but can you get any good sound outta it? The speakers are 5
dollar dual paper cone design. No bass and not a hint of thrilling highs.
(not that kinda high) But. Some people like to enjoy being in their dakota
more. Some like to make it go faster. some like to make it look good. and
some like a lil of all of that. (like me!)
-Dester

<< Hey Dester, My truck came with a radio in it, I thought most did,,