[Fwd: 17" wheels for a pre 97' DAK]

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 00:08:57 EDT

This is a copy of an e-mail Keith sent to me which contains very valuable
information. He may have seen one of my posts replying to the DML'er who
was looking to install 17's on their truck, but it wasnt me who was going to
do the mod. So, I thought I should pass this on to the group and hopefully
the one who needed now has the offset #'s and a place to look at it.
Thanks, Keith!
Patrick