signature file

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 23:56:19 EDT

Hey Dester,
I'm using Outlook Express so this is how I set it up.

goto "Tools", "Stationary", on the mail tab click on button named
"Signature".
check off the box for "add this signature to all outgoing messages", check
off button for "text", then type in the signature you want , click ok.

Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T