Blackouts

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 00:58:19 EDT

I used to have blackouts on my front and rear of my truck. But today when I
came out of the store they were gone. Man was I pissed. I would have love
to caught the punk who took them. It would have been worth it happening just
for me to have caught him. I cant believe this bullshit. What happened to
parents teaching their kids a little respect for other people. You know I
work hard to make my truck look nice and some little fuck has to go and steel
my shit. Sorry for the harsh language but I have to vent my anger.

josh